Six days in a choice of luxury hotels in Dubrovnik. Romantic dinner, all transport and great sightseeing options included.
NB. Easily extended to a twin-centre honeymoon with an island of your choice.
Activity code: CRHM02
Duration: 6 Days
This honeymoon itinerary for Dubrovnik is highly recommended; it includes a choice of the best hotels in the top location in southern Croatia. We include door-to-door private transfers and lots of extras such as private sightseeing, meals and spa treatments as part of the package. A fabulous option for a honeymoon or simply a great introduction to Croatia....
Highlights of the Dubrovnik Honeymoon
- Dubrovnik is the brightest gem of the southern Dalmatian coast and despite coming under attack in the Balkan wars of the early 1990s it is as delightful and full of historic treasures and atmosphere as it always was; described by George Bernard Shaw as "Heaven on Earth". One of the pleasures of a visit to Dubrovnik must surely be the walk around the city ramparts looking down at the narrow streets, churches and cafes as well as across the sea. Another wonderful vantage point is the view from the newly-restored cable car up to the nearby Srd peak.
- One of the lovely features of Dubrovnik is you are able to make a tour of its churches, museums, palaces and city walls on foot. In the summer heat it is pleasant to sit in the deep shade of the palaces and monasteries, waiting for night to bring a light mistral wind to cool the hot city walls. Wandering amid the maze of narrow, cobbled streets, wide thoroughfares and splendid squares, amid fountains, palaces and magnificent churches, markets, bazaars and restaurants, you are stepping through an age long gone. During the famous Dubrovnik Summer Festival in July and August, you can attend an outdoor concert in the Rectors Palace and other cultural events such as opera and ballet. Dubrovnik represents living history – a unique experience of a city that, for centuries, has magnificently transcended man’s petty squabbles.
Why book with Rediscover the World ?
Accommodation: these hotels are our personal choice of deluxe hotels offering quality accommodation and many additional facilities; you may prefer smaller or more boutique properties in which case we can modify the itinerary accordingly - please do not hesitate to request alternative hotels.
ACCOMMODATION CHOICES IN DUBROVNIK
- Hotel Villa Dubrovnik 5* - Villa Dubrovnik, Croatia's most exclusive and most award-winning boutique hotel introducing an unprecedented level of luxury and style to one of the world's most famous cities. Prominently positioned on the cliffs above Dubrovnik's prestigious St. Jacob precinct, newly renovated Villa Dubrovnik is minutes from the fortified beauty of the Old City cultural landmarks and few steps to everything that Dubrovnik offers to its guests for centuries. With spectacular views of the Old City and the Island Lokrum, all 56 residences of the Villa Dubrovnik provide legendary service as they embody contemporary luxury and refined elegance.
- Hotel Pucic Palace 5* - This 17th century Baroque building is located on Gundulić Square in the Old Town of Dubrovnik. The Pucic Palace is a 5 star hotel surrounded by cultural monuments, lively cafés, museums, art galleries and concert halls. The hotel features just 17 luxury rooms and 2 suites creating an exclusive and intimate experience. It combines authentic features such as magnificent olive wood parquet floors and stone walls with modern amenities. All rooms in the hotel have individual air conditioning, DVD and CD players and wireless internet access. This luxury boutique hotel in Dubrovnik centre offers three restaurants: Café Royal, Defne – fine Mediterranean and International Cusine – and Razonoda Wine Bar.
- Hotel More 5* - This hotel is definitely our favourite and has been popular with our clients, too. A high quality hotel with excellent service and a stunning bayfront location, surrounded by woodland, although only a short walk to nearby shops and restaurants. The Hotel More is a luxury hotel located on the Babin-Kuk peninsular overlooking the bay of Lapad. The hotel boasts views of calming green pines and of Mediterranean vegetation abundant with colours and scents, of the glaring azure sea, of rocky cliffs and memorable sunsets.
What's included in your Dubrovnik Honeymoon?
- Accommodation in 5* hotels on BB basis in DBL rooms & tourist taxes - 5 nights
- DAY 1: Private transfer by a/c vehicle Dubrovnik airport – hotel in Dubrovnik
- DAY 2: Private Dubrovnik sightseeing with local guide
- DAY 4: Korčula sightseeing
- DAY 5: Romantic dinner in a local restaurant in Dubrovnik (Including; transfer & 3 course dinner)
- Day 6: Private transfer by a/c vehicle Hotel in Dubrovnik – Dubrovnik airport
- DAY 2: Dubrovnik sightseeing up to 2 hours
- DAY 4: Korčula sightseeing up to 1,5 hours
- DAY 2: Dominican Monastery and Cathedral
- DAY 4: the Museum of Icons
- Guide book of Croatia.
- All taxes
- Full 24hr representative services.
- Optional excursion: Montenegro
- meals not specifically mentioned
- drinks with meals
Optional private excursions (pre-booked):
- Montenegro excursion - Transportation, guide, local guide in Kotor.
- Hotel More - Free upgrade to a room with Jacuzzi on balcony if available, flowers & a bottle of sparkling wine in room also included.
NB: Flights available to book through us with a range of airlines, from various UK airports.
Contact us now to book this recommended honeymoon for any date.