The majority of our accommodation and tours have been personally selected and each description on this web site has an element of personal knowledge, to give as much information as possible for you to choose your holiday with confidence. If you are interested in finding out a bit more, or have any questions or queries, then please telephone us or send an email - we promise to answer all queries.
We have the experience and know-how to tailor-make your holiday and to make sure you get the holiday you want and we will be happy to offer any advice and recommendations.
1. Contact us informally, by phone or email or why not complete our enquiry form.
2. The more details you provide the easier and quicker we can complete your booking.
Please include - dates, duration, no. of people, departure airport, your chosen combination of accommodation, and/or resorts and how you wish to travel (car hire, transfers, private chauffeur). Don't forget to let us know about any special requirements you may have (easy access, cots, vegetarian meals, etc.).
3. We will check that your chosen holiday is available (usually within 24 hours, quite often the same day) and make a provisional (option) booking on your behalf.
4. To confirm the booking we will then require a deposit of £ 150 per person - if your holiday commences less than eight weeks from the time of booking the full payment will be due immediately. We may take a smaller deposit if the booking is for accommodation only, e.g. a villa for eight people may actually be less than 8 deposits. Sometimes it may be necessary to take a larger deposit for some other operators or as ATOL flight conditions dictate - this will be made clear at the time of booking prior to any monies being taken.
NB: If the holiday cost is over £ 1500 per person we reserve the right to charge a deposit of 10% of the total.
5. As soon as we have received your deposit and booking details by telephone or email, we will send you an online Confirmation of Booking, allowing you to access your "live" booking in our reservations system; showing details of your reservation, the amount paid, the balance due for payment and the date on which it is due.
1. By credit card or debit card
Most of our clients prefer to make their reservation by credit card (it can be done immediately, over the phone or on our web site). We accept VISA, MASTERCARD and all debit cards - we will just need to know your credit card number, its expiry date, 3 digit security code, and the name and address of the card holder.
2. By bank transfer
Alternatively, you can pay by bank transfer if you prefer. Our bank details are shown below. If you choose this option, please email a copy of the transfer to us, so that we can quickly confirm your booking.
Our bank details:
Bank - Barclays Bank - Richmond Branch
Bank SORT Code - 20 72 17
Account No. - ********** - Please contact us and we will advise account no.
Account Name - Rediscover the World Ltd. Trust Account
IBAN - on request
3. By secure online payment
We can take payments through WorldPay for Visa & MasterCard - click on "Payment" via the main menu at the top of any page.