Built in the 1940 the building was completely renovated and opened as a guest house in 2016. It provides a small number of rooms, good service, an on-site restaurant & a lovely pool.
All 8 bedrooms are en suite & have air conditioning, heating, wifi, TV, mini bar, toiletries, & hairdryer.
Restaurant, communal lounge, a garden, swimming pool and a terrace. Wifi in public areas. Parking at the property