The Aetoma Hotel is an 18th Century mansion located in the old part of Nafplion.
This hotel is available as part of any tailor made holiday with Rediscover the World.
Accommodation: there are five luxurious rooms, all of which have: heating / air conditioning, wireless free internet access, direct dial telephone both in the room and in the bathroom, plasma satellite television / radio, mini fridge, Jacuzzi bathtub or hydro massage shower, safe box, hairdryer.
- Those choosing to stay in the "Meandros" room are mesmerized by the sea blue of the walls and its wonderful wall coverings. Enjoy the view of Nafplion from the room's balcony, relax amidst the Florentine furnishings and admire the works of art by the famous artist Apostolos Giagianos. The chandelier and light fixtures are original family heirlooms. This room has a double bed and sleeps two persons.
- "Kionokrano" with its handmade carpets, luxurious curtains and works of art also enjoys a view of Nafplion from its balcony. The room has a double bed and a sofa, which can accommodate an extra person.
- Enjoy the luxury Florentine furnishings and the views of Palamidi castle from the balcony of the "Fourousi Room". It has works of art as well as handmade carpets. This room has a double bed.
- "Anthemio" room was the original main family bedroom. Enjoy the views of the Palamidi Fortress from one of the windows.The balcony is the perfect place to relax with a drink or a cup of coffee, looking out towards the historical Saint Spyridon square stretching out below.
The main colour scheme of the "Anthemio" room, shades of light orange on its walls, the golden curtains, and handmade carpets make the room rich and bright. A wonderful Venetian mirror adorns one of the rooms walls and is a unique feature. A magnificent double bed, mini fridge and hydro massage shower completes the picture. Anthemio offers a double bed as well as a double sofa which opens up to accommodate 2 extra persons.
- "Akrokeramo" is found on the top floor of the Nafplion Hotel Aetoma. This is also opulently furnished with great views of the Fortress and the town and can sleep up to 3 persons.
Facilities: breakfast at the Hotel Aetoma in Nafplion is taken in the breakfast room on the first floor. Here you will find tables with handmade traditional covers and breakfast is made up of marmalade, bread, and home made sweets.
- Small & Friendly
- <10 rooms
- Family rooms available
- Ideal for families
- Ideal for couples
- Ideal for fly drives