Six days in Dubrovnik with romantic dinner, optional sightseeing package - extend to a twin-centre with an island of your choice.
Activity code: CRHM01
Duration: 6 Days
A fabulous honeymoon choice, Dubrovnik is on Croatia's Dalmatian Coast which mixes a sunny climate with history and one of the most breathtaking stretches of scenic shoreline in the whole Mediterranean. Spend your time at one of our recommended hotels, we also include door-to-door private airport transfers and plenty of extras such as sightseeing, meals, outdoor activities and spa treatments. This holiday is also a great introduction to Croatia .... why not rediscover the rich cultural legacy from the Greeks and Romans to the Hapsburgs and the Venetians.
One of the lovely features of Dubrovnik is you are able to make a tour of its churches, museums, palaces and city walls on foot. In the summer heat it is pleasant to sit in the deep shade of the palaces and monasteries, waiting for night to bring a light mistral wind to cool the hot city walls. Wandering amid the maze of narrow, cobbled streets, wide thoroughfares and splendid squares, amid fountains, palaces and magnificent churches, markets, bazaars and restaurants, you are stepping through an age long gone. During the famous Dubrovnik Summer Festival in July and August, you can attend an outdoor concert in the Rectors Palace and other cultural events such as opera and ballet. Dubrovnik represents living history – a unique experience of a city that, for centuries, has magnificently transcended man’s petty squabbles.
- Hotel More - Free upgrade to a room with Jacuzzi on balcony if available, flowers & a bottle of sparkling wine in room also included.
Optional private excursions/activities (pre-booked):
- Montenegro (Bay of Kotor) - Transportation, guide, local guide in Kotor
- Korcula Island - Transportation, guide, local guide in Korcula, entrance fees
- Mostar - Transportation, guide, local guide in Mostar, entrance fees
- Sea Kayaking / Cycling / Buggy Safari / Climbing ....
More Hotel Information for the 5* options...
- Hotel Villa Dubrovnik 5* - Villa Dubrovnik, Croatia's most exclusive and most award-winning boutique hotel introducing an unprecedented level of luxury and style to one of the world's most famous cities. Prominently positioned on the cliffs above Dubrovnik's prestigious St. Jacob precinct, newly renovated Villa Dubrovnik is minutes from the fortified beauty of the Old City cultural landmarks and few steps to everything that Dubrovnik offers to its guests for centuries. With spectacular views of the Old City and the Island Lokrum, all 56 residences of the Villa Dubrovnik provide legendary service as they embody contemporary luxury and refined elegance.
- Hotel Pucic Palace 5* - This 17th century Baroque building is located on Gundulić Square in the Old Town of Dubrovnik. The Pucic Palace is a 5 star hotel surrounded by cultural monuments, lively cafés, museums, art galleries and concert halls. The hotel features just 17 luxury rooms and 2 suites creating an exclusive and intimate experience. It combines authentic features such as magnificent olive wood parquet floors and stone walls with modern amenities. All rooms in the hotel have individual air conditioning, DVD and CD players and wireless internet access. This luxury boutique hotel in Dubrovnik centre offers three restaurants: Café Royal, Defne – fine Mediterranean and International Cusine – and Razonoda Wine Bar.
- Hotel More 5* - This hotel is definitely our favourite and has been popular with our clients, too. A high quality hotel with excellent service and a stunning bayfront location, surrounded by woodland, although only a short walk to nearby shops and restaurants. The Hotel More is a luxury hotel located on the Babin-Kuk peninsula overlooking the bay of Lapad. The hotel boasts views of calming green pines and of Mediterranean vegetation abundant with colours and scents, of the glaring azure sea, of rocky cliffs and memorable sunsets.
- Bellevue Hotel 5* - set on a spectacular cliff above Miramare Bay offering splendid sea views from all rooms. Dubrovnik's old town is just under 1km away (easily reachable on foot but a bus service is nearby). Below the hotel is a lovely pebbly beach which hosts the Nevera beach restaurant.
NB: Flights available to book through us with a range of airlines, from various UK airports.