The Madada Mogador is a short walk away from the main square, the harbour and the sandy beach of Essaouira.
This hotel is available as part of any tailor made holiday with Rediscover the World.
- Assala - standard room: Distinctive architecture in nuances of beige and sable. A large bedroom and bathroom with bath in ivory tadelakt and double hand basins in aged brass.
- Sabra - standard room: Ochre-red with open ensuite bathroom. Torch lighting, club chairs and sabra fabrics create a warm intimate atmosphere.
- Pacha - Ocean view room: Direct access to the large terrace facing the ocean. The bedroom looks on to the ramparts, port and beaches. Bathroom features a large bath and hand-basin in aged brass from Fès.
- Salma - Ocean View room: Traditional architecture in tones of beige and sable, with view to the sea from the large terrace. Room features a rosewood desk. Bathroom with shower in tadlakt faces the sea.
- Madada - Superior room with ocean view and private terrace with tadelakt and sable tones. Spacious with bay windows and a private terrace snuggled against the ramparts with view of the ocean. Bathroom with bath and double hand-basins facing the sea.
- Cherifa Suite: Beautiful suite with corner salon, fireplace and large private terrace facing the sea featuring armchairs, deck chairs.
- Mogador Suite: Suite with private terrace and ‘zen’ salon on mezzanine. Spacious with bay windows opening to the ramparts and the ocean.
- Loft Suite - suitable for 4 persons: This elegant and modern loft-style apartment is decorated to a high standard with all modern domestic facilities. Ideal for a family or friends it consists of a double room on a mezzanine, large bathroom and independent WC, twin room, and an open modern bathroom with shower plus a relaxed and spacious seating area with chimney, dining area with "office corner" and wifi access. It has two entrances – one next to the hotel reception (via Madada’s kitchen) and one directly onto the street.
Facilities: cafe bar on reception level plus restaurant (Le Cinq) on ground floor, roof terrace, "La Table by Madada", the on-site restaurant, specialises in fish dishes with bistro-style cuisine. This hotel also offers cookery classes. Low-cost parking is available on site
At the entrance to the medina, in a former almond warehouse, l’Atelier Madada welcomes you under its stone arches. In small groups (8 persons maximum) and supervised by a professional team, a cook and a tri-lingual presenter, discover the secrets of Moroccan gastronomy and be initiated into the delights of one of the best cuisines in the world. In a friendly and casual atmosphere, the half-day workshops will teach you how to prepare a full traditional meal that you could then easily reproduce for friends and family. At the conclusion of the course you'll gather in the oriental lounge to enjoy your prepared dishes with a glass of wine. Finally, after lunch, you can, if you wish, enjoy a walking tour of the souks where you will get plenty more tips on spices and local seasonal products.
Transfer Time from Airport:
- 2.5 hours from Marrakech (private transfer)
- 3 hours from Agadir (private transfer)
- 20 mins from Essaouira Airport
Contact us now to book this recommended hotel for any dates.
- <10 rooms
- Ideal for couples
- Ideal for fly drives